We are happy to announce availability of LockHunter 3.2!
This version contains bug fixes and minor improvements.
- On some configurations the program stopped displaying its UI
- It was impossible to select a locked file from the open file dialog ('file in use' error)
- The program displayed a wrong message on command line "delete" command
- Incorrect order of "kill" command when called with "delete" switch ("delete"
called before "kill" which lead to inabilty to delete a blocked file)
- A message may display even when the program called with "silent"
command line switch
- The program displayed success message on deletion failure of a folder
- Some minor interface glitches in classic Windows theme fixed
- Command line may lose some parameters when run from non-elevated environment
- Now command line returns non zero exit code in case of unsuccessful operation. Find list of exit codes in the
- "delperm" command line switch added. It allows to delete a file permanently without taking it to the Recycle Bin